Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Made in Heaven - part IV

I was watching out of the window.
My God..... How unexpected this life is????
There is twist , there is turn and there is a surprise at every oneof them. The day I came from Geetha's home I couldn't think about anything. Is she serious about whatever she is saying. Why couldn't she have told me if she was really in love with me??
Wouldn't that have made me ecstatic and given me enough motivation to get acceptance from our parents?? What is there to be afraid of? But then I realized our thinking had changed a lot since collegetimes.
Its more confident, matured , practical and is arrived upon after much thought and consideraion. But this girl hadn't understood my love how will I live with her?? Shouldn't she empathize the pain I had gone through.
It took me minutes to get out of such sadistic thoughts!!!! Sometimes life offers us with instances that are too good to be believed. And since we have seen so much of disappointments andfailures we cant understand its true and view it with doubt. It takes time for us to get over the disbelief after proper analysis. We informed of our approval after 3 days.
Geetha tells me those 3days were hell. I only smiled at her as I comfortingly tuck her face into my chest. We are currenly celebrating our honey moon in Ooty. We went to the "Botanical garden" and were sitting in the same place where Iproposed to her 6-7 years back. It was a thrilling experience which cannot be explained by words.
Just then I saw a bunch of clouds slowly rubbing off a nearby peak. I looked back at sleeping beauty. She was waking up. After adjusting her eyes to the light she lookedat me. She suddenly remembered something and her face was covered with a blushing smile. She covered her face with the blanket. I went near her and removed the blanket off her face.
"I have ordered coffee, get ready we need to leave", I said
"So where are we going this evening???", she enquired "Rose garden", I replied as I enjoyed her eyes widening.
"Rose garden,wow!!! I love roses", she exclaimed more like a school girl than a software pro. "Me too", I replied as I focused on her lips.
She covered her face with the blanket again.

No comments: